Home / News / Detail
Chinese health authority said Friday it received reports of eight new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and seven deaths on the Chinese mainland on Thursday.
Among the deaths, six were in Hubei province and one in Shandong province, according to the National Health Commission.Meanwhile, 33 new suspected cases were reported, said the commission.
Also on Thursday, 1,318 people were discharged from hospital after recovery, while the number of severe cases decreased by 237 to 4,020.
Three imported cases were reported on the mainland Thursday. Among them, two were reported in Shanghai and one in Beijing. By the end of Thursday, 88 imported cases had been reported, said the commission.
© Copyright 2018 Xuzhou Bozhan Aluminum Technology Co., Ltd